The JG Junior is just what's needed to get plugged in and operating. This very cost effective piece makes it easy to power up rack
mounted equipment. In addition to a base level
of line noise
filtration and voltage
spike protection, the JG Junior offers: current overload
power switch, six power outlets and a 4.50" deep, all steel chassis. Plus, all outlets are rotated to better accommodate "wall wart" power supplies.
AND SPIKE PROTECTION In March 2003 Juice Goose tripled the level
of power protection in the JG Series products. The models now provide base level
component protection across all three incoming power leads to help reduce annoying AC
and protect against high voltage
spikes that can damage equipment. A matrix of three fast acting metal oxide varistors combined with a frequency
interference filter capacitor
work to clean the AC
ONE YEAR WARRANTY Every JG Series product is manufactured to exact Juice Goose specifications. Every JG Series product is subjected to a complete functional test before shipping. And every JG Junior packs a 1 year warranty and the full backing of the best name in power products, Juice Goose.
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- CURRENT CAPACITY: 15 Amps, (approx. 1800 Watts)
- DIMENSIONS (inches): 1.75H x 19W x 4.5D
- WEIGHT: 4 lbs
- CHASSIS: Steel
- POWER CORD: 5 Foot, 16/3 SJT
- POWER OUTPUT CONNECTORS: Six NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp Rating
- CURRENT OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Circuit Breaker Integrated Power Switch, 15 Amp Max.
- AC LINE FILTRATION: Line Capacitor (Line & Neutral)
- VOLTAGE SPIKE PROTECTION: Triple Metal Oxide Varistor Matrix