||The VT4889-1 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
- PlyMax enclosure
- Advanced technology components: Dual voice coil, Differential Drive, neodymium magnet, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- Industry's smallest, lightest, most powerful 1.5 in exit, 3 in diaphragm high frequency compression driver.
- HF Waveguide units couple to create precision vertical slot aperture.
- Radiation Boundary Integrator (R.B.I.): Patent-pending technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
- Advanced construction techniques and hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 18 kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 16 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Continous Power Rating: 2000W LF, 1400W MF, 225W HF
- Sensitivity: 99 dB LF, 102 dB MF, 116 dB HF (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances: 2 x 8 ohms LF, 8 ohms MF, 16 ohms HF
- Horizontal Coverage: 90 degrees nominal, 250 Hz - 16 kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1213 mm x 489 mm x 546 mm (47.8" x 19.3" x 21")
- Weight: 79.8 kg (176 lb)