||The powered VT4888DP Three-Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types for both portable users and fixed venue installations.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output
- JBL DrivePack DP3 electronics package delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency Class-I power, perfectly matched to the enclosures, with comprehensive digital signal processing and a modular bay that accepts the standard dbx, or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz
- Advanced construction techniques using JBL PlyMax provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz-18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Power Rating: 6000W Peak, 3000W Continuous
- Maximum Peak Output: 139 dB SPL, 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF, 16 ohm HF
- Horizontal Coverage: 90 degrees nominal 250 Hz - 16 kHz (-6 dB)
- Dimensions (W x H X D): 1013 mm x 355 mm x 678 mm (39.9" x 14" x 26.7")
- Net Weight: 67.1 kg (148 lb)