||The VT4888 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- HF Waveguide units couple to create precision vertical slot aperture.
- Radiation Boundary Integrator (RBI): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
- Advanced construction techniques using PlyMax provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Pre-engineered to accept optional JBL DrivePack amplified electronics package. Rear-panel mechanical attachments and electrical connections ensure upgrade path to self-powered system.
- For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC system models.
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz - 18 kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W LF, 600W MF, 150W HF
- Sensitivity: 98 dB LF, 102 dB MF, 114 dB HF (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances: 2 x 8 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF, 16 ohm HF
- Horizontal Coverage: 90 degrees nominal, 250 Hz - 16 kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 990.6 mm x 355.6 mm x 508 m (39 in x 14 in x 20 in)
- Weight: 51.3 kg (113 lb)