||The powered VT4882DP Dual 15" Subwoofer is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for live music and a variety of other applications. Typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations of all types. Ideal companion to VT4888 or VT4888DP midsize three-way systems.
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output
- JBL DrivePack DP3 electronics package delivers superb audio quality and robust high efficiency Class-I power, perfectly matched to the enclosures, with comprehensive digital signal processing and a modular bay that accepts standard dbx, or optional Crown, networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages are automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz
- Advanced construction techniques using JBL PlyMax provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz - 120 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 110 Hz (+/-3 dB)
- Power Rating: 3600W Peak, 1800W Continuous
- Maximum Peak Output: 133 dB SPL, 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance: 2 x 8 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H X D): 1013 x 457 x 1011mm (39.9 x 18 x 39.8 in)
- Net Weight: 69.9 kg (154 lb)