Designed primarily for use in subwoofer-equipped systems, the SRX722 delivers very high acoustic output from a compact, easily transported system. The SRX722 contains two 305 mm (12 in) 2262H patented* Differential Drive woofers with combined power handling of 1200 watts
(continuous). For the high frequencies, a 2451H
102 mm (4 in) voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
is mounted to a 75 by 50 aluminum horn
. The 75 coverage angle of the SRX722 is wide enough to provide coverage of an audience when used one-per-side yet narrow enough to allow splaying of multiple
enclosures without excessive coverage overlap.
or full-range passive operation may be selected by means of a recessed, high-current switch mounted on the input plate.
For applications requiring suspension, a flying version, the SRX722F is available. The F version offers the option of selecting economical, forged eyebolts (not included) for fixed installation or the convenience of detachable track
fittings (not included) for portable applications.
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grilles are internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver
protection and give a very professional appearance.
- Reinforcement of speech and vocal music
- High-output mid / high system for dance music or live sound reinforcement
- Light-weight, compact and very high-power
- Dual 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output
- 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 75 x 50 coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Flying version available (SRX722F) with five suspension points may be used with optional M10 eyebolts or detachable track fittings
- System Type: Dual 12", two-way, bass-reflex
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 72 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 81 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 75 x 50 nominal
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz
- Power Rating (Continuous / Program / Peak):Passive: 1200 W / 2400 W / 4800 WBi-amp LF: 1200 W / 2400 W / 4800 WBi-amp HF: 75 W / 150 W / 300 W
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL peak
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 97 dB SPL (passive mode)
- LF Driver: 2 x JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2451H 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- Nominal Impedance:Passive: 4 ohmsBi-amp LF: 4 ohmsBi-amp HF: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: dbx DriveRack, all models. Settings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: 5 x suspension points, M10 or fly track (SRX722F only)
- Transport: 2 x steel handles
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with transparent charcoal foam backing. Removable JBL badge and punched JBL logo.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 965 mm x 394 mm x 394 mm (38.0 in x 15.5 in x 15.5 in)
- Net Weight: 34 kg (76 lb)
- Optional Accessories:SRX722-CVR: Pull-over padded coverSRX-FF3: 3x detachable flying fitting229-00017-00: 10 mm forged eyebolt kit