||AC2212/64 is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/ 25 mm (1 in) voice-coil compression driver.
- 60 x 40 Coverage.
- PT Progressive Transition Waveguide for good pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable.
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-4
- Optional planar array frame kit PAF-2K 3-wide array with ASB6118 subwoofer center. See Array Guide.
- For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate learning centers, small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities, themed entertainment venues and in delay/fill locations of larger systems.
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 19 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 17 kHz ( +/- 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 60x 40
- Directivity Factor (Q): 17.8
- Directivity Index (DI): 12.5 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Slopes: 3rd order (18 dB/oct) Transitional HP & LP, 2.1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES):
LF: 300 W (1100 W peak), 2 hrs
250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
HF: 30 W (120 W peak), 2hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL:
LF: 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
HF: 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak)
120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: Passive mode: 95 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Unpowered Loudspeakers, Install & Contracting Speakers
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 50.30 lbs.