The Genelec 1037C is a three-way active monitoring system including loudspeaker
drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple
power amplifiers and active, low signal level
crossovers. Designed for moderate sized control rooms this system is ideal for audio
recording studios, general purpose broadcasting and television studios, digital
workstations and post-production facilities and mastering
suites. The 1037C is designed to perform well both as a free-standing monitor and flush mounted into the control room wall.
The unique Directivity
Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology used provides excellent stereo
imaging and frequency
balance even in difficult acoustic environments. Versatile crossover
controls allow for precise matching of the speaker system to different acoustic conditions. The system can be used in both vertical and horizontal orientations by simply rotating the DCW unit.
The system is very easy to use as only mains
power and an input signal are needed. All drivers are magnetically shielded as standard to minimize stray magnetic field.
mount adapter is available so that the amplifier
section can be positioned separately from the cabinet when soffit mounting. This allows for better & easier amplifier
cooling and easier access to the Tone Control DIP
switches during in-room system calibration.
- Input format: Analog
- SPL:Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz: ≥116 dB SPLMaximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material:≥126 dB SPL @ 1.7m
- Drivers:Bass: 12"Midrange: 5" + DCWTreble: 1" metal dome + DCW
- Crossover frequencies: 420 Hz, 3.2 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 37 Hz - 21 kHz (+/- 2.5 dB)
- Amplifier power /ch:Bass: 180WMidrange: 120WTreble: 120W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D):mm: 680 x 400 x 380 mminches: 26 3/4 x 15 3/4 x 15"
- Amplifier dimensions* (H x W x D): Integrated in the speaker cabinet
- Speaker weight: 37 kg (82 lb)