||The Electro-Voice EVA-1151D is a high-power, front-loaded subwoofer module for use with EVA full-range line-array modules. It can be arrayed on top of an EVA full-range array using an EVA-SG2 standard or EVA-EG2 extended grid, or behind a full-range EVA array using the EVA-CG coupler grid, which allows subs to be flown in the array without increasing trim height.
- Designed for Club Sound, Concert Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, and other applications.
- Compact design rigs with EVA full-range modules
- Hidden suspension hardware (included) is aesthetically pleasing
- Three finishes available - standard, PI, and fiberglass
- 98 dB sensitivityEVADA (EVA Design Assistant) software tool available
- 500 W continuous power capacity (2,000 W peak)
- 125/131 dB maximum SPL (continuous/peak)
- Axial Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 35 Hz, BW 24-dB-per-octave Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 131 dB
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Unpowered Subwoofers
| Unit of Measure
|| 99.00 lbs.