||Outstanding performance and reliability
Thanks to high quality manufacturing and materials, including Super Conductive Graphite technology in the cathode, Procell batteries provide long-lasting power and outstanding performance.
Each battery is tested for voltage and leakage before release to ensure dependable power - even after up to seven years of storage. And they can operate in temperature extremes between -20°C and +54°C.
Dependable power for professionals' devices
Procell batteries are ideal for applications such as torches, telemeters and measuring instruments, microphones and medical devices.
- Dependable, long lasting power with up to a 7-year freshness guarantee
- Operates reliably in temperature extremes of -20 C to 54 C
- Date coded to guarantee freshness
- Economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- Contains no added mercury
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Operating Voltage: 1.6 - 0.75V
- Impedance: 136 m-ohm @ 1kHz
- Typical Weight: 139 gm (4.9 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 56.4 cm3 (3.4 in.3)
- Terminals: Flat
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 C to 35 C
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 C to 54 C (-4 F to 130 F)
- ANSI: 13A
- IEC: LR20
- Incorporating the latest battery technology, such as a Super Conducting Graphite (SGC) cathode, Duracell Procell is the perfect power solution for use in professional equipment such as:
- safety equipment (such as gas detectors)
- microphones & communication devices
- telemeters & measuring instruments
- medical instruments (such as infusion pumps, blood pressure monitors & pulse oximeters).
|| D Batteries (72 Pack)
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Disposable Batteries
| Unit of Measure
|| 22.00 lbs.