||The MSS6000 is a professional microphone and preamp summation system designed primarily for amplifying stringed instruments such as violin, cello and bass in an orchestral setup or other large events.
A single MSS6000 system provides control of up to ten sound sources, reducing an entire section of ten down to two channels on a mixing console, thus freeing up many useful and costly channels on the stage box and the console. The whole system is powered by two channels of 48 V phantom power.
The complete system consists of five Stereo Satellite Boxes, one Master Sum Box, ten Miniature Microphones (4061), five MSS6000 cables, ten Microphone Holders for Strings and ten Universal Surface Mounts, all supplied in a durable Samsonite briefcase.
The system is pre-equalized with hi- and lo-cut for sound reinforcement applications.
Also available as MSS6000-E without the Miniature Microphones
- SSB6000 Stereo Satellite Box: SSB6000 specifications below:
- Inputs: Microphone input, two channels with MicroDot connector, one 4-pin female XLR for connecting from another SSB6000
- Output: One 4-pin male XLR for connecting to the MSB6000 Master Sum Box or another SSB6000
- Frequency range: 100 Hz - 10 kHz (-3 dB) with Soft Boost Brid on DPA 4061. 100 Hz - 15 kHz (-3 dB) with High Boost Grid on DPA 4061. High-cut: -6 dB/oct. from 10 kHz. Low-cut: -6 dB/oct. from 100 Hz.
- Max. SPL input handling: System unloaded: 134 dB. System loaded: 128 dB (ten DPA 4061)
- Attenuation: 3.5 dB to ∞, each channel
- Microphone input impedance: 1.8 kilohm
- Dimensions: 95 x 104 x 34 mm (3.75 x 4.1 x 1.4 in)
- Weight: 245 g (7.9 oz)
- 4061 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone: See http://www.dpamicrophones.com/4061
- MSB6000 Master Sum Box: MSB6000 specifications below:
- Input: Single 4-pin female XLR for connecting to the SSB6000
- Outputs: Dual 3-pin male XLR, two channel microphone outputs
- Power supply: 48 V phantom, applied simultaneously to the two microphone outputs
- Output impedance: Lundahl output transformer, < 600 ohm
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.05 % (100 Hz - 10 kHz)
- Crosstalk: -70 dB at 1 kHz
- Cable drive capability: 200 m (656 ft)
- Dimensions: 120 x 104 x 34 mm (4.7 x 4.1 x 1.4 in)
- Weight: 400 g (14.1 oz)
|| DPA Microphones
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Microphone Accessories
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 7.00 lbs.