||Containing a DPA Miniature microphone 4061 and a XLR adapter DAD6001-BC with a selection of our unique mounting accessories, this kit is designed to use as a close miking solution for a wide variety of musical instruments. The 4061-BM microphone offers a very clean, detailed and natural sound quality, leaving placement up to the user, in order to receive the desired timbre for studio use or amplification for live use.
Included are holders for strings, universal surface mounts with double sided tape, a magnet mount and foam windscreens.
The 4061-BM can handle 144 dB peak before clipping, allowing the microphone to be used even for snare drums, guitar/bass speaker cabinets or other high SPL sound sources.
For maximum versatility, the DPA adapter system makes it possible to use the 4061 with close to any professional wireless system available.
Also available as IMK4060 with a DPA4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, +/- 2 dB: Soft Boost Grid: 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-2 dB, 3 dB soft boost at 8-20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, +/-3 dB: 6 mV/Pa; -44.5 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 Pa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL: Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output imoedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 50 V through DPA adapter; with DAD6001: 48 V phantom power +/-4 V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Weight: <7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- 1 x 4061 Omnidirectional Mic, Lo-Sens
- 1 x DAD6001-BC MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) w. Belt Clip
- 1 x DMM0002-B Miniature Double Pin
- 1 x DMM0007 Universal Surface Mount, 5 pcs.
- 1 x DMM0011-B Magnet Mount
- 1 x DUA0560 Windscreens, Black, 5 pcs.
- 2 x MHS6001 Microphone Holder for Strings
|| DPA Microphones
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Lavalier Microphones
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 1.00 lbs.