Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue's best-selling Yeti family of USB microphones. Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, audio for video, interviews, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Whether you're recording at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
TOTAL RECORDING CONTROL WITH YETI
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain-putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you're experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source-like the deafening sound of an avalanche-simply adjust the microphone's sensitivity with the gain control. Or, if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays-that means no more hearing a note 3 seconds after you played it. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using the control on the front of the microphone.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN MAKES RECORDING EASY
Yeti doesn't mind getting pushed around-it lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, which optimizes your sound quality. Once you've achieved the desired angle, simply hand-tighten the set knobs to secure it in place. Yeti is a side-address microphone, so you can capture the best sound by going face-to-face with it. The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability, or removed completely from its base for mounting directly on a mic stand, or on the Radius shockmount.
Simply plug Yeti into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record-rain, shine, or snow. Yeti offers driver-free operation, while the Yeti Pro requires easy-to-install drivers, available from Blue.
Yeti is compatible with Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM.
The Yeti USB Microphone is backed by a two-year limited warranty.
- The ultimate professional USB microphone
- Tri-capsule array-three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection-cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Unique, positionable design
- Plug 'n play - Mac and PC compatible
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls
- Microphone and Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Headphone Amplifier
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Windows 8 (Including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional
- USB 1.1/2.0
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Mac OSX (10.4.11 or higher)
- USB 1.1/2.0
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)