||Headset with condenser microphone only for television cameras with T-power.
The headsets in this series dispose of a dynamic headphone transducer with a frequency response of 10 - 30,000 Hz and excellent isolation from ambient noise. The single cable is detachable, the ear cushions are replaceable. The pivoting gooseneck microphone- boom design, can be swivelled to work on the left or right side of the headset, or set to the upper position when not in use.
All DT 297 versions are supplied without connecting cable. Please order the appropriate connecting cable separately (see accessories).
- NEW - Improvement of immunity against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra etc.
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- High-quality condenser cardioid microphone for improved bass response and high gain-before-feedback
- Very high speech reproduction quality and excellent intelligibility
- NEW - Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elastical microphone suspension
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Optimised frequency response according to IRT (Institute for Radiotechnology in Munich) regulations
- Balanced sound impression
- Closed headphone
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
- Service-friendly construction due to exchangeablitity of all parts
- Single-ear-version: DT 287
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 10 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 100 dB SPL
- Polar pattern for microphone: Cardioid
- Transducer type for microphone: Condenser
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Detachable cable - various connectors available
- Net weight without packaging: 371 g
|| DT 297 V.11 MK II, 80 ohms
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Headworn Microphones & Headsets
| Unit of Measure
|| 1.50 lbs.