||The headsets in this series dispose of a dynamic headphone transducer with a frequency response of 10 - 30,000 Hz and excellent isolation from ambient noise. The single cable is detachable, the ear cushions are replaceable. The pivoting gooseneck microphone- boom design, can be swivelled to work on the left or right side of the headset, or set to the upper position when not in use.
- NEW - Improvement of immunity against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra etc.
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- High-quality condenser cardioid microphone for improved bass response and high gain-before-feedback
- Very high speech reproduction quality and excellent intelligibility
- NEW - Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elastical microphone suspension
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- NEW - Limiter (Optional)
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Optimised frequency response according to IRT (Institute for Radiotechnology in Munich) regulations
- Balanced sound impression
- Closed headphone
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
- Service-friendly construction due to exchangeablitity of all parts
- All DT 287 versions are supplied without connecting cable. Please order the appropriate connecting cable separately (see accessories) .
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 10 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 100 dB SPL
- Polar pattern for microphone: Cardioid
- Transducer type for microphone: Condenser
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Detachable cable - various connectors available
- Net weight without packaging: 170 g
|| DT 287 PV MK II, 80 ohms
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Headworn Microphones & Headsets
| Unit of Measure
|| 1.50 lbs.