||The FCS-960 is a 30-band graphic equaliser featuring Dual Mode switching between Normal and Fine filter width settings on each channel.
The FCS-960 provides two channels in 3U of rack space. Constant Q-filters with filter-bypass centre taps are controlled by high grade, 45mm faders with moulded polymer fader knobs which eliminate visual parallax error even under low light conditions.
Also included are sweepable/switchable Hi-pass filter, Gain control and electronic balanced inputs and outputs.
- Long 45mm fader travel for precise adjustment and control
- Center detented fader with electrical center tap for true 0dB setting
- Advanced constant Q filter topography for improved accuracy at all fader settings and excellent sonic transparency. Selectable normal or fine filter response
- Continuously variable high pass filter, with by-pass switch
- Gain control fro system loudness normalization
- Peak clip LED to give advance warning of signal overload
- Channel bypass selection and power fail bypass by relays
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs
- Proprietary design fader knob provides positive feel with ample finger room, virtually eliminates visual parallax errors even under low ambient light conditions
- Input Section
- Impedance: 10k Ohm, Electronically Balanced:
- Max. Input Level: +20dBu
- Connector: XLR331 or equivalent
- Output Section
- Output: Electronically Balanced & floating
- Max. Output Level: +20dBu into 600 Ohms
- Connector: XLR332 or equivalent
- System Performance
- Frequency Response: +/0.25dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion (THD): <0.005% 20Hz to 20kHz @+4dBu
- Output Noise (flat): <90dBu, 22Hz to 22kHz, unweighted
- Channel Separation: Better than 80dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Gain Control Range: +/10dB
- Peak Indicator: +18dBu
- Bypass: Passive failsafe bypass relay
- Type: MFB Constant Q
- Frequencies Per Channel: 30 off, on 1/3 octave ISO centres, 25Hz to 20kHz
- Boost/Cut Range: Nominal +/10dB *
- Mode: Selectable normal or fine response
- High Pass Filter: 18dB/octave Butterworth, 20Hz to 250Hz
- Power Requirements: AC 30VA 50/60Hz, selectable 90/120v or 190/250v. IEC AC power cord.
- Dimensions: 3U 19 " x 5.25" x 8.9" (482mmx132mmx227mm)
- Weight: 11lbs gross shipping (6kg)
| Part Number
| Product Category
| Unit of Measure
|| 11.00 lbs.