||Pre-polarized shotgun condenser, battery powered.
This UEM81S is a pre-polarized condenser microphone used for stage, studio, video and broadcast applications. This mic is conveniently powered by one AA battery; it is not dependent on phantom power for operation. Exceptional sound quality, accurate response and ability to pick up from a distance, the UEM81S is designed to be aimed at the sound source to capture those "hard-to-get-to" places: theatre, stage, sporting events and outdoors.
With a uniformly controlled supercardioid polar pattern, the UEM81S is designed to capture the acoustics of a vocal or instrument while at the same time isolating it ambient noise.
- Camcorder Mountable
A camera adapter is provided for mounting onto camcorders.
- High SPL Handling
High Sound Pressure Level capability ensures accurate signal reproduction of high levels and transients without noise and distortion.
- Battery Powered
The microphone is powered with a single AA alkaline battery.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: @ 1kHz - dB A weighted / CCIR
- 79dB / 66dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: UEM-81s: 128dB
- Power Requirements: Single AA Battery
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: not specified by manufacturer
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Yes, roll-off frequency not specified
- Weight: 14 oz
- Live sound, location recording, video, film
- Ambient room miking
- Acoustic instruments
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Shotgun & Video Microphones
| Unit of Measure
|| 1.50 lbs.