||The Audix RAD360-R is a UHF diversity receiver for the Audix RAD360 wireless microphone system. The UHF receiver features diversity reception and over 193 user selectable frequencies. The diversity reception incorporates twin receiver circuits for optimum results with minimal drop out and radio frequency (RF) interference. The rear of the unit reveals balanced and unbalanced outputs for complete compatibility. A comprehensive LCD display provides channel and frequency information and more.
- Frequency Agile
The RAD360-R receiver features up to 193 selectable UHF frequencies.
- Diversity Reception
Diversity reception utilizes twin receiver circuits for maximum reliability and minimal dropout.
- Easy Set Up and Control
Soft-key controls and menu driven display enables quick setup and control over parameters.
- Type of Receiver: RAD360-R Diversity
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: (Channel B) 638MHz - 804MHz
- Approx. Working Range: 200' Minimum
- Overall Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95dB @ 10kHz Deviation (IEC-weighted)
- # Of Channels: 193
- Type of Output(s):
Balanced 3-pin XLR
Unbalanced 1/4" Phone
- Headphone Monitoring: No
- Power Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz; 12-18V DC, 350 mA, with external power supply
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: None
- Display: LCD
- Mounting Options: Optional RM1 and RM2 single and dual rackmount kits
- Antenna Type: x2 3/4 Wave whip antenna
- Dimensions: 8.35 x 1.1 x 6.5" (212 x 38 x 165mm) (WxHxD)
- Weight: 7.5 oz (212 g)
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Receivers
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 2.00 lbs.