||Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We've simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
- 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
- Available in three frequency bands:
541.500 MHZ to 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30)
655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (TV Channels 16 -20)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band
Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
Band I: 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (1001 frequencies)
Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±35 kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100 m (300'), typical
Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range: -5° C to +45° C (23° F to 113° F)
Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)
- RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +9 dBV; ¼" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +7 dBV
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 ohms
Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 210.0 mm (8.27") W x 164.4 mm (6.47") D x 44.0 mm (1.73") H
Not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight: 1.1 kg (38.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount adapters
- Two Flexible UHF Antennas
- AC Adapter
- Rack-Mount Adapters
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Receivers
| Unit of Measure
|| 3.65 lbs.