||Same as ATM73a, less power module; unterminated 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes AT8125 and AT8128 windscreens.
Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation, the ATM73ac features a comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup.
- Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation
- Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Also available as ATM73cW - less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-15,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- SWITCH: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 1.1 oz (31 g)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 0.39" (10.0 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (HEADSET): 6.49" (165.0 mm) nominal at widest point, 2.64" (67.0 mm) flexible boom
- CABLE: 55" (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable, unterminated
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8128 windscreen; AT8125 windscreen
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M5
- ATM73ac Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone
- AT8128 windscreen
- AT8125 windscreen
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Headworn Microphones & Headsets
| Unit of Measure
|| 0.36 lbs.