Nature Inspired Aesthetics in a Compact, Simulated Rock Enclosure
Atlas Sound's ROCKFA62T-BR brings Strategy Series sound quality to the great outdoors by packaging the proven performance of the Strategy Series FA136
driver in a specially designed, natural looking brown -enclosure designed to mimic the look of brown granite. Atlas Sound's weather-resistant ROCKFA62T-BR loudspeaker systems offer accurate sound reproduction and nature inspired aesthetics' in a compact -simulated, rock enclosure.
System components consist of a highly efficient 6" woofer section and 1⁄2" PEI (Polyetherimide) dome high frequency tweeter. An internal 32 watt 70.7V / 100V transformer is terminated to a 24" direct burial rated pigtail that includes conductors for all transformer taps including a 1:1 connection for 8Ω operation. In an effort to enhance vocal and musical clarity in multi-speaker outdoor systems, the ROCKFA62T-BR is optimized to complement the FAP62T
(for under eave mounting) and the SM52T for on the wall deployment in outdoor high quality sound systems.
To withstand the harshest environments, the new Strategy Series ROCKFA62T-BR ground level deployed loudspeakers are constructed of weather-resistant materials. Woofers feature treated Kevlar cone and synthetic rubber surrounds and the tweeter is constructed of PEI (Polyetherimide).
The speaker systems include an embedded underground eyebolt for a security anchor to prevent theft.Features:
- Available in a brown finish
- Durable 6" coaxial speakers with a 110-degree horizontal dispersion pattern
- Kevlar treated woofers cone with synthetic rubber surround
- Includes an embedded underground eye bolt for a security anchor to prevent theft
- Internal 32 watt 70.7V / 100V transformer including a 1:1 connection for 8Ω operation
- Power Rating: 50 Watts (Transformer 32 Watts)
- Transformer Taps: 4, 8, 16, & 32 Watts1:1 Wiring for 8Ω Mode
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 88dB
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20kHz (+/-5dB)
- Crossover: 5kHz
- Height: 10.5" (267mm)
- Width: 12.5" (318mm)
- Depth: 9"(229mm)