Compact Mobile Communication Loudspeaker
The MO-2 compact, double re-entrant unit with platform base is constructed of heavy-gauge, die cast aluminum
to minimize potential damage caused by vibration, shock, impact, dust, wide temperature variations, high humidity, salt water and other rigorous conditions.
Its integral compression driver
provides optimum efficiency
and signal intelligibility.
The MO-2 also assures superior sensitivity
when used as a microphone
for two-way intercommunication.
All exposed parts are finished in grey epoxy.
- Heavy-Duty Loudspeaker with Optimum Voice and Signal Intelligibility for Industrial, Marine, Military and Vehicular Applications
- Impact and Environment-Resistant Construction for Dependable Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Specifically Designed for Surface or Concealed Mounting
- U.S.-Made Compression Driver Assures High Reliability
- Height: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Width: 6-7/8" (17.3482 cm)
- Depth: 4-3/16" (10.63752 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 5.00 lbs (2.27 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 550 -13,500 Hz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dispersion: 85
- Power Rating: 25 watts
- Sensitivity: 108dB