||The Anchor Mic-90P is a handheld microphone for use with the Anchor Voyager system. The microphone features a cardioid polar pattern which is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone. The wide frequency response accentuates the tonal qualities of the human voice. An On/Off switch is provided and the included cable terminates with a 1/4" phone connector.
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- 50Hz to 15kHz frequency response minimizes low frequency noise and accentuates the human voice.
- Features On/Off switch and includes a 20 foot cable terminated with 1/4" Phone connection.
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 15kHz
- Power Requirements: Dynamic microphone, no external power required
- Output Impedance: 500 ohm (+/- 20%)
- Output Connectors: Wired with 1/4" Phone
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: Length: 7" (17.78cm)
- Weight: 9.28 oz
|| Anchor Audio
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Handheld Microphones
| Unit of Measure
|| 3.00 lbs.