This Explorer Pro Deluxe Package includes the EXP-7500U1
Explorer Pro sound system with built-in wireless receiver, EXP-7501
unpowered companion speaker, 2 x SS-550
speaker stands, and your choice of 2 wireless microphones.
The next generation Explorer PRO is perfect for sound projection in indoor or outdoor settings and playing music during school activities. The unit delivers 110dB of intelligible speech from one sound system designed for users with no technical knowledge.
Featuring quick setup and easy to use controls, the new Explorer PRO is truly versatile with true AC/DC operation and improved battery life. The system is ideal for schools, corporate trainers and places of worship.Features:
- 6-Year Warranty!
- Reach Crowds Of 800+
- True Ac/Dc - 110/220v Power Supply
- 110 Db Of Clear Sound
- Single Or Dual Uhf Wireless W/16 User Selectable Channels
- Operates From 12v Power Source
- Led Displays Battery Level & Charge State
- Two Microphone Combo Input Jacks
- Rapid Charger Circuity Charges Drained Battery In As Little As 60 Minutes
- Short Circuit & Thermal Overload Protection
- 6.5-Inch Woven Fiber Woofer & High-Output Horn Tweeter
- Lightweight At Just 23 Pounds
- Improved "Limiter" Circuitry Reduces Distortion & Increases Intelligibility
- Speech Projection Mode For Crystal-Clear Voice Projection
- "Voice Over" Music Ducking Feature
- Durable Injection-Molded Polypropylene Case
- External Speaker Output Powers Optional Companion Speaker
- Made In The Usa!
- Rated Power Output 75 watts AC/DC mode
- Max SPL @ Rated Power 110 dB @ 1 meter
- Frequency Response 80 Hz - 16 kHz
- AC Power Reqs. 90 - 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HWD) 16.5 x 10.5 x 10" / 42 x 27 x 25 cm
- Weight 23 pounds / 10.4 Kg
- Microphone (2 combo) Lo-Z (1 k ohm), balanced, XLR
- 12 VDC condenser mic phantom power
- Hi-Z (10 k ohm), unbal, 1/4" phone
- Auxiliary (line) Hi-Z (10 k ohm), unbal, 1/8" & 1/4"
- Sensitivity For Rated Output
- Line -8.4 dBV (380 mVrms)
- Mic (unbal & bal) -49 dBV (3.63 mVrms)
- Line (post fader) Lo-Z, buffered, 1/4"unbal/bal
- Speaker 4-pole Neutrik Speakon