||The HT 450 is a high-performance, rugged handheld transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness. An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child's play.
The HT 450 handheld transmitter is available with the dynamic microphone element D 5 or the condenser microphone element C 5.
A noiseless ON-MUTE/PRG-OFF switch and status LED add to the transmitter's user-friendliness.
- Available as D 5 or C 5 version with the outstanding AKG sound
- - Maximized rejection against feedback
- - Improved handling noise sensibility
- Spring Steel elastic wire mesh cap for safe protection of the capsule element
- New rugged finish for professional applications
- Easy configuration through optimized Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with ONE Battery (AA)
- Unique Battery Status Display
- Integrated Charging Contacts
- Ergonomically Designed Shape
- Carrier frequency range: 500 to 530, 570 to 600, 600 to 630, 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 790 to 820 and 835 to 865 MHz
- Audio bandwidth: 35-20,000 Hz
- THD: <0.7% typical at rated deviation/1 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A)
- Modulation: FM
- Selectable channels: 1200
- Max. channels for multichannel operation: > 24 with presets
- RF output power: 50 mW max. (ERP)
- Battery life: 1.5 V AA size dry battery: 6 hours; 1.2 V NiMH, 2100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hrs.
- Dimensions: 236.9 x 51.1 mm max. dia. (9.3 x 2 in.)
- Net weight: 240 g (8.5 oz.)
- Patent(s): Remaining battery life (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6,344,730)
|| HT 450/C5 Band 8
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Transmitters
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 2.17 lbs.