||The AKG B29L is a compact portable mixer and power supply designed to accommodate 2 compatible AKG Series III, L-version lavalier microphones featuring a TA3F connection. Compatible microphones include the C418, C419, C420 and more. The power supply operates up to 50 hours on a single 9-Volt battery and features a single XLR output capable of mic or line level signal. Volume adjust dials are conveniently located on the sides for quick access. The compact, rugged construction is designed to withstand vigorous use and a belt-clip provides easy mounting to camera straps, utility belts, harnesses etc.
- Power Supply and Mixer
The AKG B29L provides phantom power to 2 AKG Series III condenser microphones featuring a TA3F connection. In addition to providing power, the unit also operates as a mini mixer with volume control for each input.
- Mic and Line Output
The single XLR output is capable of providing Microphone or Line level signal.
- Compact Rugged Design
The lightweight, rugged construction is made to withstand heavy road use, the attached belt-clip conveniently allows mounting to camera straps, harnesses, etc.
- Extended Battery Life
The unit operates on a single 9-Volt alkaline battery and provides power for up to 50 hours.
- Power Supply: 9-Volt Alkaline Battery
- Current Consumption: max. 10 mA
- Battery Life: Approximately 50 hours
- Input Channels: 2 - Mini XLR-F
- Maximum Input Level: 0 dBV
- Input Impedance: 5 k ohm
- Input Attenuator: -50 dB
- Output: XLR-M phantom power protected (max. 55 VDC)
- Maximum Output Level: 0 dBV +/- 1dB @ k < 1% and Ubat = 9 V
- Output Jitter: typ. 200 ohm unbalanced
Mic: 0dB +/- 1dB
Line: 40dB +/- 2dB
- Noise: < 8 uV (A)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Temperature Range: -32 degrees F to 140 degrees F (0 degrees C to 60 degrees C)
- Humidity: 93% @ 140 degrees F (40 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.6 x 1.1" (94 x 67 x 27mm) W x D x H
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (135g)
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Phantom Power Supplies
| Unit of Measure
|| 0.26 lbs.